2014 Phillies Phestival

red33sox

Premier Member
Credits
Can someone post them? I don't know how to post pics. But I searched twitter for "phestival" and saw them there

Venom2371

Premier Member
Credits

FRANCART

Premier Member
Credits
I have a Ryan Howard ticket available. Looking to trade for Cole or Rollins.

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
Interesting time at this year's Phestival. Team was traveling to Florida after the event and Hamels, Howard and Rollins did not finish in time for cash based autos. Have no idea whether Lee did but doubt it based on his attitude last time he signed at a station (2011). Lines were generally long. No Papelbon or pitching coach (Bob McClure). Pap for "personal reasons" and no excuse given for McClure. They had 26 auto stations so chances of getting one of the big guys was less. Still a great event.

red33sox

Premier Member
Credits
Yes, they did online again this year. Unfortunately, the website was messed up so they didnt offer any sales until about 25 mins after the phones opened up.

Somms

Premier Member
Credits
Had decent success this year. Got Hamels, Lee, Asche, Brown, Roberto Hernandez, Marlon Byrd (2), Matthews, Luzinski.

Also, did the Ryno Photo booth which had no line. Was in line with a ticket for Rollins but he left. Didn't even finish signing for ticketed guests. Also, had Rollins and Ruiz tickets that were never used, just not enough time for all the booths. Lines were longer I thought this year.