Alex Rodriguez Book Signing: Books & Books, Coral Gables FL....

rdf8585

Banned
Credits
rockcity said:
Got mine today ! Overall pretty happy

arod.jpg

Damn that's a top notch ARod sig. Infinitely better than the one I got. You would think after all the trouble they gave me (and a few others) that we would have gotten the nicest sigs. I don't know if the others did or not.

Last edited:

jmoak

Lifetime Member
Website
jmoak0.tripod.com
Credits
Got mine today via fed ex...Ordered 6 books...On one the A in Alex kind of went off the page...That isn't too big a deal...But on another I got it is smeared terribly...and the funny thing is there was a receipt in the book for only one book at like $12...It wasn't my CC number...And it said "Employee Discount"...So what I think happened is an employee bought one and then noticed the smear and switched out books...

Does anyone know if they have any books left? I don't know if it is worth the trouble to try and get a replacement...

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
jmoak said:
Got mine today via fed ex...Ordered 6 books...On one the A in Alex kind of went off the page...That isn't too big a deal...But on another I got it is smeared terribly...and the funny thing is there was a receipt in the book for only one book at like $12...It wasn't my CC number...And it said "Employee Discount"...So what I think happened is an employee bought one and then noticed the smear and switched out books...

Does anyone know if they have any books left? I don't know if it is worth the trouble to try and get a replacement...

They are sold out now from what I understand. That is pretty shady if you ask me, and I'd still try and get another one or your money back.

wcubball

Founding Member
Credits
I haven't gotten mine yet either...was told it was suppose to go out with that shipment last Monday....

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
For those of you that are having problems, you can always contest a credit card charge no matter what happened and when...... Am pretty sure when the store gets a chargeback notice things will get done a little bit quicker.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
I have yet to receive any books, however I have been having quite a few problems with my post office lately as I am missing quite a few packages, so we will see what happens tomorrow as they are going to look for all of my missing packages.