Founding Member
Credits
more O's yawners:

Chad Moeller Sept 15 Chick-fli-A Abingdon noon-1pm

Kam Mickolio Sept 19 Chick-Fil-A Owings mills noon-1pm

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
This year's Raven's radio show schedule is insane compared to last year! To bad I won't be able to go to many since my daughter is going to be born at the end of September.

Good luck to those that go though!! Can't wait to see some successes. :D

Bulls82

Premier Member
Credits
Hey congrats to Smejus57 on the new daughter!!

I've deleted my posts about signings that already happened, if we all could do the same, it would help keep this thread running lean and mean- Thank You!

GO RAVENS!!!! Lesss push the chiefs around a little bit!

JNP624

Lifetime Member
Credits
Not a bad game, a wins a win. Anyone going to Mason's show? or the one at Alonso's with Ngata and Mulitalo?

Bulls82

Premier Member
Credits
maybe next monday, anybody that hits up Mason's show at Bluestone post on here or PM me what the deal is

definately interested in 85's auto, hes the man

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
I was told that Mason was having Joe Flacco as his special guest tonight.

Ray Rice was suppose to be at High Topps Bar and Grill on York Road tonight as well.

Mason's was good last year at Damon's. I got him every time I went, guys racks at radio shows, as well as coming in to the stadium on game days.

JNP624

Lifetime Member
Credits
Mason's show sucked. Set up was horrible. I waited in line for an hour and a half to get no Flacco, and one Mason.

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Mason's show sucked. Set up was horrible. I waited in line for an hour and a half to get no Flacco, and one Mason.
WOW. What would you say was hte problem? The only problem I saw last year was sometimes they would say "kids only" adults would jump in line while PAYING adults for food at Damon's would have to wait.

I'm thinking Flacco + 1st Show = jam packed.

JNP624

Lifetime Member
Credits
WOW. What would you say was hte problem? The only problem I saw last year was sometimes they would say "kids only" adults would jump in line while PAYING adults for food at Damon's would have to wait.

I'm thinking Flacco + 1st Show = jam packed.

There were people from wbal only letting one or two people in at a time, so everything went really slowly, because they would wait until everyone was done signing, and started eating again until they let the next few people in. When Flacco left there were still 40 people waiting in line at least.

Bulls82

Premier Member
Credits
hmmm, that sucks, I'll definately hit up Mason's show this season,
anybody that goes next monday, fill us in please

500 total yards of offense??? from the RAVENS offense?? yeeeeaaaaahhhhh
I miss Rex Ryan already, hopefully Mattison learned his lesson, and will start blitzing again
organized chaos baby, I'm Wacco fo FLACCO too!!!