Bobby Pate - Expos - (1981 Topps Tim Raines RC) Private signing

Jeserone

Premier Member
Credits
I recently met up with Bobby Pate and he has agreed to do a signing with me. Bobby has just two Major League cards (81 Donruss & Topps) in addition to a couple of Minor League issues. The card you will most recognize him on is the 1981 Topps Tim Raines RC. For those of you looking to complete that card, here is your chance as Pate has been the most difficult of the three to obtain. The cost per auto will be $10.00 each. The following payments are accepted: Money Order/Cash/Paypal. If using paypal, please add $1.00 to the cost. If you can please add a sticky to the back of your card along with a SASE for return shipping. I have done a couple of other signings on here, so you can feel safe in knowing you will get what you pay for. This signing will take place mid December so get your cards out to me asap. Thanks.. Jes

Jesus Carrillo
13835 Kinbrook St
Sylmar, Ca 91342

if anyone needs an 81 Donruss, I will have plenty available, you just have to pay the $10.00 for the auto.

Jeserone

Premier Member
Credits
Items have began coming in. Be sure to get your items in asap before the holiday mail rush...

Jeserone

Premier Member
Credits
will have the 81 Topps Card available for $15 shipped, 81 Donruss for $10 shipped, or your card for $10 plus sase.