Brewers 3B Casey McGehee Interest

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
I am wanting to check the interest in the board for a Casey McGehee of the Brewers signing. I have talked to his agent and he has spoke with Casey. I am suppose to talk to him tonight to get more information. If you would be interested please post. I am not sure how many items or the cost at this time but should know more tonight. Casey put up good numbers last season and hopefully this will be a better season for him. He lives fairly close to me so this should be an easy signing to get done.

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
Got the information for this. They would like at least 100 items and prefer more. The price I was given was $15 per autograph. He asked me to let him know soon so he check open dates with Casey. He will be leaving for Spring Training on Feb 15 so I would need to get this done soon. Just let me know if you are interested.

I would be able to purchase MLB balls, bats, and I am checking on photos for an additional fee.

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
Somewhere in west TN hopefully if we can get any interest soon

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
We need several more to join for this to go through

rwilcox12

Lifetime Member
Credits
What's the status here? From the amount of posts, it doesn't seem like this is going too well, especially with spring training coming up. Still interested, though.

joeed10

Premier Member
Credits
I've gotten zero interest on this besides you so unless something happens quick it can't happen