David Ross appearing at Worcester Sharks game on 1/26/14

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Sounds like he'll be signing for free, but very few details are given.

Sharks AHL

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
yaaaayy..the backup catcher..he'll probably give you attitude and only sign the store-provided 8x10..in a year or two members will be offering up consignments on him for $6

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
What do you expect from minor league hockey?

joefus1

Premier Member
Credits
In the past the worcester sharks have had logan manking and avery bradley in as well. The deal is they will sign your game program for free or you can buy a $5.00 8X10 photo of the player with many logos photoshopped out and the worcester sharks logo in the corner. It's not the player's decision, just how the Sharks run things.

Okajima5678

Lifetime Member
Credits
Trust me people there isn't anything to do in Worcester. The people love when the sharks bring in people. Take it from me Worcester is a dirty place and only has bars and the Sharks.
Source: I lived there ;)

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
Trust me people there isn't anything to do in Worcester. The people love when the sharks bring in people. Take it from me Worcester is a dirty place and only has bars and the Sharks.
Source: I lived there ;)

The Centrum and Rotmans furniture...what more could you ask for?

prae_21

Lifetime Member
Credits
I know both David and his father, and I often see Senior when I go home to visit my family. David is nothing but a super nice guy and will sign what you have no problems. David might have been the backup catcher in the regular season, but remember he was the starting catcher in the World Series as he was playing better than Saltamachia. If you were to get a ball signed by the starting nine (9) from the W.S., he'd be the one you need.

Last edited:

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
I know both David and his father, and I often see Senior when I go home to visit my family. David is nothing but a super nice guy and will sign what you have no problems. David might have been the backup catcher in the regular season, but remember he was the starting catcher in the World Series as he was playing better than Saltamachia. If you were to get a ball signed by the starting nine (9) from the W.S., he'd be the one you need.
I am sure as far as a person goes he's very nice, I had the chance to meet him a few months back and would say the same. As far as signing goes, all year he was 1 per when he did stop and wouldn't really be too happy about it. When I met him after the World Series, he really didn't seem too happy to be signing anything World Series related and personalized it all. He's now an exclusive with a local memorabilia company and doing signings at $40 per. I can imagine, like this particular company has done in the past, that they will have him not do world series stuff outside of their events until the contract expires.

Last edited: