Kansas City GTSM Show April 3-5th

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
If anyone needs any help I am going to the K.C. GTSM show in April. I am planning on going Friday and Saturday and maybe Sunday. We can work out some kind of deal. Just pm me.

www.gtsportsmarketing.com

1. I am needing some help on who I am all going to get. I ways a huge Marshall Faulk fan when he was with the Colts. So I am thinking of getting his signature on a 16x20 or a Colts Helmet. I know he won the Superbowl with the Rams.

2. I don't know how I can pass up a signed baseball and a picture with Ernie Banks for 79.00 bucks.

3. I just bought a GTSM signed L.T. jersey but I want to get him at a show. Grant it it is the same thing, and my autographed jersey I already have came a lot cheaper. You do get a picture with him on Friday, but his prices are somewhat steep. I would rather have a helmet or 16x20 done. I can always sell the L.T. jersey. It has his hologram and GTSM holgogram.

Let me know what you all think on my situation. Who is the best deal for the money. Also, let me know if you need anything and we can work something out.

Thanks,
Dustin

Show website:

Last edited:

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Update

The GTSM show just added a lot of new people including Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Johnny Bench, Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Dick Butkus, Kellen Winslow, Joe Morgan, and etc.

Man I wish Jim Brown was about 30.00 bucks cheaper.

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sanders

Well they took a bunch of people off and I am not sure why. That included Montana, Rice, Sanders, some of the baseball players etc. I don't know what happened.

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
those players

I just got an email back from them and those players are scheduled to appear for the 2010 show. They had website errors.