Ernie Banks Signing 12/4 Lombard,il

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
I agree with Frankie on this one. I'm sure they'll be looking to do bottles only from there. Too bad he can't not sign the bottle and do two personal items with the purchase.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Banks

I called Harry Carrys and said with the purchase of a bottle with signature at $50 you can get one item signed that you bring in yourself...

I am going to buy a Wrigley Field seatback tomorrow. Start one of those finally.

This Deal is really good.....

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
ya for sure. i already got the seat . my buddy needs one , where you getting it that doesnt require shipping ? i think the wrilgley field seat company only does shipping ? let me know. i scored big on the seat. i finally got my seatback at last year cub convvention , and it was 35$.. get this , it came with a free fergie jenkins auto ! sweet

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
I think the Stadium Seats store has some in their store which is down the street from me but I'm not sure if I'm around when they're open.. Stupid work. I might have to steal that seatback idea.

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Stadium Seats (stadiumseats.com) on Lincoln in Lincoln Square area. roughly 4100 lincoln or so. Havent been in there but the prices are ok. I'm already planning on getting a jersey number and a ball signed but maybe I'll swap out the ball

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
The girl I spoke with on the phone said she didn't believe there were any restrictions. I know that sometimes these things are altered at the signing itself but hopefully everyone will be good with bats and seatbacks

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
anyone know where i can get a banks jersey by tommorow?????
i called sports fan in wheaton and they dont have any. and ebay wouldnt get here on time. dont want to spend too much !! let me know. im gonna bring a cool 8x10 of ernie me and my son , should be a great auto.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Laws-Maybe its just me but can you explain further? I read it as you pay$50 and get an autographed wine bottle, and then you get one additional autograph on an item of yours included for $50. Are you saying that the $50 gets you your item signed along with an un-autographed wine bottle?