Jerry Rice

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
last time i wll post anything on this............

if you miss out on these prices your nuts, even if u dont collect football graphs this is still 1 to have he is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

as stated before, when he makes the HOF this yr in jan u wont ever see these prices again. thats going to be a fact.

only e-mial Dwayne if u are 100% serious about this. too many looky lou's everyone e-mails but isnt sure about what they want.

last time i'll say this..................................

u wont ever see rice at these prices again.

HAPPY

Lifetime Member
Credits
I sent my pro bowl jersey for that price you got to because once he gets HOF next to his name they will want silly money for it.

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
yeah i got the probowl jersey done at the last signing came out sweet and i'm doing a card this time
i wish i had more money to id love to get him a few more times

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
"I received a SI from Jay Serio I need you to contact me about payment... "

that is a what dwayne asked me to post so Jay if you see this e-mail him ASAP he said

thanks
Antonio

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
yes he bumped the date back because he said this is 99.9% the last time he will be doing one of these jerry rice signings and wants to give memebers on this board as well as the other board all the time they need to get their items to him and payment as well.

so everyone like i just said this will be the LAST TIME u will def see jerry at these prices.