Jose Tabata, Future Yankee Superstar, Private Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
There is a market for these guys from the response I have gotten via PM's and emails. It seems members dont want to post in the threads anymore for fear of people bitching them out for paying money for a guy who could be a Brien Taylor or might well be a Derek Jeter. It's the chance you take if you are buying it for future value. He is 19 or 20 as well so the upside is huge. Personally, I am getting the cards for my sets as I may not see Tabata ever in the minors.

msuphi

Founding Member
Credits
Alan I gotta say I think your doing us all a great service. Some of us don't live anywhere near where Tabata will be playing, minors or majors. Now I don't buy autos, so I won't be doing this, but I thought your prices were more than reasonable for a future Yankee and top prospect. And it really irritates me that people are afraid to post in here because they don't want to get bitched at. Whats that about? Mind your own business as far as I'm concerned. Anyway I like these signings and if you ever do one for Bill Mazeroski I'm in. Thanks again.

Josh

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Hell with it, why gamble? I'll either miss the guy altogether or catch him in a non-signing mood...Put me down for 2 cards:

2006 Bowman Heritage (I'm sending this in)
2008 Tristar Projections (need to buy one of yours)

So $45 total, right? Will you cover return S&H for this price, even though I'm sending one in, or do I need to include an SASE?

Will Paypal you later this weekend.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
2006 Bowman Heritage (I'm sending this in)
2008 Tristar Projections (need to buy one of yours)

So $45 total, right? Will you cover return S&H for this price, even though I'm sending one in, or do I need to include an SASE?

PayPal is fine and I will handle shipping, bubble mailer and top loaders.

bcbissell

Charter Member
Credits
Quick reminder for everyone...today is the last day you can place an order for a 16x20 of Jose Tabata if you want to get it signed during the great private signing Alan is managing for all of the SportsGraphing members.

Please vist Future Star Photos - Officially Licensed MiLB Photos to place your order.

8x10's will still be available until Monday, April 28th.

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
Alan,

Just saw the 16x20 prices on h ere can you still order me 3? let me knowme and my buddy brian simon could help you out we live 20 mins from trenton...let me know
also if you need help with the signing

bill