MAB sports illustrated cover show April 30-May 1

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
A couple of people have PMed me about this show and yes I will be going and can take anything for any player listed. all I ask is that you include a sase. I do have balls available for $13 each for anyone who doesn't want to send one.

MAB Celebrity Services - Cover Boys, Cover Girls

A lot of BIg Names
Reggie Jackson
Willie Mays
Edgar Martinez
Dennis Eckersley
Dick Allen
Ralph Sampson
Tommy Lasorda
Dwight Clark
just to name a few

this show is a must for Sports Illustrated collectors.

I would need all items and $$ by April 25th

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
I would be interested in Sampson. I have to look and see what I have. I believe I have 2 of those 3 way Albert King, Aguire, and Sampson's signed by the other 2.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Not to step on anyone's toes here, but you can all come through me if you'd like. MAB fashioned this show after my collection of 30 years getting my SI magazines signed. Over 13,000 signed to date. I will have wholesale pricing for everyone who asks. If you'd like any information or my pricing, please email me direct at sikingcollection@aol.com I can typically save you at least $5 bucks per signature (on most everyone) and $10 if you are doing mail order through MAB. I'll take pictures and video of all athletes signing our items in the back rooms where the mail order is signed. Please email me if you'd like the price list. (Email me direct as opposed to through this site - I have an EXCEL spreadsheet that needs to be attached to an email) Scott