Andre Rison
Marshall Faulk

SUNDAY
George Brett
Mike Schmidt
Robin Ventura
Dick Williams
Jim Palmer

PRICING AND MANY MORE PLAYERS TO BE ANNOUNCED BEFORE FEB 11TH WHEN TICKETS WILL GO ON SALE.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
Is that the lions roy williams and if so can we work out some kind of deal to get him? Let me know thanks!

pfmicks

Premier Member
Credits
I'll be 100% going Friday. Will probably be able to get the whole weekend off. I should also be able to pick up a few things for other members as well. I can't wait!

mets4ever

Founding Member
Credits
I'll be 100% going Friday. Will probably be able to get the whole weekend off. I should also be able to pick up a few things for other members as well. I can't wait!

could you possibly take a few items for me? ill include the items and the fee for the autograph. PLMK. Thanks

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
100% Going. Will talk about taking items for people when I know which days I am going to for sure and Prices come out. Keep looking back. I will update once it gets updated by Schwartz Sports

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
last time i got brett was at suntimes show, probably 3 years ago or more. he was 99 on flats.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
yeah Brett was on the expensive side and I would say closer to $99. He does not sign at shows all that often, or atleast this is only the 2nd time I remember him being in Chicago for a show and I have been to all of the March/November Sun Times Shows since 98.