March Sun-Times Show Chicago

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Has anyone else noticed that a ticket for Michael Oher says "one free inscription if requested." But, they are also selling inscriptions for him for $10.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
for $59 i hope you guys get more than 3 letter autographs ive seen from him.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
pittgrad0214

im not getting chris johnson. i do follow football, mainly the packers and the division. i dont play fantasy football or watch many other games. ive never heard of him before this show. i see you guys are wetting your pants over him, so i now know who he is.

i cant believe collectors like me get excited about a star nfl player who could be getting even better doing a public signing at a great price especially when its one of the 1st few shows we have seen him at. maybe we need to get hung up on the same guest who appear at every show in the country.

despite you not playing fantsy football, if you followed football at all you would know who chris johnson is.

IsaacAndMark

Premier Member
Credits
anyone that is going and is willing to help out with Harvin, email sportscardsuncensored@gmail.com. He is a card blogger (cert cards) and is a huge vikings fan who is willing to pay someone for their help. Anyone looking to make some money and help a fellow collector, PLEASE EMAIL HIM.

here is what he said to me:
, just let them know I am looking to get Harvin's auto with an inscription at the show and I will pay for a mini helmet, ticket cost of the auto, and 30 bucks for their trouble.

teamfenech

Premier Member
Credits
I will be attending all 3 days and I am willing to accommodate any last-minute signing needs.

PM if interested.

Thanks