Mariano Rivera Private Signing via Steiner Discount Pricing!

gris29

Premier Member
Credits
I'm a huge Mo fan & really wish I had that money available too. I made the trip to Toronto a couple weeks ago just to try and get him. I have never gotten him in person so at some point i need to get him. Also $250 is a lot of money but not bad from Steiner for Mo. I just wish I had the extra cash. Thanks for the offer

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
My buddy use to work for Steiner I know how stearn they are man.

I don't find them stern...they're a business, making money is the point of a business. I think they're being more than fair with the prices they've given me for this. That's my opinion, which is why I'm offering it out to everyone on here. But again, if the price is not right, don't get in. Just don't want to hear any negative about it. Save it for another thread.

This is not towards you Okajima.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm a huge Mo fan & really wish I had that money available too. I made the trip to Toronto a couple weeks ago just to try and get him. I have never gotten him in person so at some point i need to get him. Also $250 is a lot of money but not bad from Steiner for Mo. I just wish I had the extra cash. Thanks for the offer

Not a problem.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Still time to get items in if you're interested. Need everything in hand by Monday, October 12.
Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Last call. I have ROMLBs and 09 WS balls for $17/$20 respectively if you're interested.
Thanks to everyone that got in.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Some pics from the 1st batch. Pics are from cell phone, so not the best, sorry.

MoJeter.jpeg

2013ASGJersey.jpeg

AuthenticJersey.jpeg

Jersey.jpeg

Poster.jpeg

740bc6ab-bcae-4db9-8594-cf5e11ed1d36.jpg

Everything is packed up and will ship tomorrow morning. I went ahead and added delivery confirmation to any packages that didn't have it. Just to be on the safe side. Will message everyone their conf #'s once everything is shipped.

FYI, Mo "should" be in next week to sign again, so hopefully we'll have the 2nd batch ready to ship back a lot sooner than the first batch took.

I'm thinking about doing this for Jeter, Pettitte and Posada, but not sure yet. I'm waiting on pricing. From what I was told, Pettitte and Posada are decent prices..Jeter, well is Jeter.

I'll post something when I get pricing and if the interest is there, we can go ahead and put something together.

Mike