Mariano Rivera Private Signing via Steiner Discount Pricing!

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Robbie posted Core 4 tentative pricing on the other board for ya.

If anyone is interested in Core 4 pricing, please PM me. Not posting it here because I don't want to hear from the peanut gallery.

Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Got firm Jeter pricing...PM if you're interested in sending in. Decent pricing compared to normal charge.
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you're not serious about sending in, please don't waste either of our time asking for pricing. You know it's not going to be in the $100-$200 range, so let's all use some common sense here. I'm getting bombarded with messages from people that already know the price is out of their range. A little common sense goes a long way. If I could get the pricing down, I would.
Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you are planning on sending in for either Jeter or Mo this go around, please PM me. They are requesting a tentative piece count. You don't have to setup a trade on here just yet, just want to know if you're planning on sending in.
Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Mo is supposed to be back in the office tomorrow to sign batch #2 items. Waiting for a reply tomorrow to see if it happened or not.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
Little over 2 weeks left to get your Mo and Jeter items in for the next scheduled private signing with Steiner. Please let me know if you are planning to send anything in. See original post for payment/shipping info.
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you are sending in for Mo or Jeter, please don't forget to setup a TM on here or SCN (same username) if you're on there and feel more comfortable. 2 weeks to get items/payment to me.

Happy Veteran's Day to any vets on here...thank you all for your service.

Thanks,
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
2 week notice. 11/26 is the deadline. This will most likely be my last submission for Mo or Jeter unless there is substantail interest in the future. So get in while you can.
Mike