meet 2008 Phils Clay Condrey & Chris Coste Sat May 7th Warminster PA (Condrey's 1st)

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
May 7th at our store in Warminster PA Meet 2008 Phils Clay Condrey and Chris Coste.
Autographs are $25 each with free inscriptions. Also try on and get your photo with Chris Costes WS ring (no addtional charge with autograph purchase)> This is Clay's 1st ever appearance. This is a rare chance to add him to you 08 WS stuff. Paypal for advance tix at nanabobbie1@yahoo.com or mail us a check or stop in our store. Advance tickets went on sale yesterday. You can also buy day of event for either player. address or more info go to our website www.poppel.com or call 215-579-0731

Friend us on facebook poppel autograph shows for all updates

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
The signing is this Saturday for Clay and Chris. Advance tickets will end on Friday May 6th 5pm.
Either paypal at nanabobbie1@yahoo.com or come into our store for advance. You can also purchase day of event.
Glad to see sales are brisk. www.poppel.com

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
A big thanks to everyone who made yesterday a huge success. Condrey was extremely crowded a's expected and coste did well. Both were great to work with and I believe everyone left happily. I spoke to a few members from graphing. Great to meet you. We have a busy 2 more weeks with Oxford valley mall (flyers/phils and yanks) and then back to the marketplace with phillies rising starter Vance Worley.
See you all at 1 or both of them. Our site is being upgraded
Poppel.com. Long overdue. Should be much more user friendly.
Also friend us at Poppel autograph shows on Facebook for all updates. Thanks again. Yesterday was fun. If you missed the signing we do have signed 8x10's of coste and condrey a's well a's signed 2008 ws balls. Send me a pm if you need any.