Chris Coste, Juan Samuel, Daulton and much mroe April 2nd

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
Will Juan Samuel sign 2009 Topps Heritage #455 (Baltimore Orioles Coaches)? He refused to sign it for me in person during ST last season.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
He is being paid to sign so yes. I was told at the ballpark he was not really a willing signer. A lot of guys refuse things at the stadium but sign at paid event. The only guys I ever had a problem with signing something when we paid them. Rick Wise will not inscribe No Hitter ever (he's just an a..) and someone sent me a magizne with 6 coaches who were fired which said you're fired. I didn't have the heart to ask Bowa (he would have signed it-class guy) because it was only 5-6 months after he was fired. So yes Juan will sign it. www.poppel.com

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Phillies Shortstop and bench standout Wilson Valdez has been added to the April 2 show.
He will be $15 an auto, inscriptions free. More coming. Thanks

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Just added 2008 phils pitching coach Rich Dubee
Dubee is also an 09 Phil and current Phil
Start your 2011 items or add him to 08 or 09
$15 per auto free inscription. More coming. He will be there 10:30-12 sat

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Just added Eagles All Pro Tight End Brent Celek. $25 per auto (free inscription). Appearing 1-2. More are coming We always listen to requests. SMEJUS here's a current Eagle. We may add 1 more Eagle but it won't be Lesean (too over exposed/easy to get-great player), not some of the other overused or over priced ones. We are also still working on more yes mooooooore Phils .
www.poppel.com

www.poppel.com

Last edited:

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Ha, thanks for the shout out in your post. Only problem is, Celek is fairly decent TTM and will rack at radio shows.. but still good to see a current Eagle on the show list!

What about Jason Avant, Owen Schmitt, Nate Allen, those type of guys. Schmitt and Allen are both doing a signing Sunday for $20, so I can't imagine those guys would be expensive to bring in.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
This is merely my opinion
SchmIdt is a fullback which is not very interesting to us.
Allen is nice but this is his third appearance. His second he drew 60 people.
Scant graham and mackinaw are names we'd like schedules permitting. Thx for names.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Ha, thanks for the shout out in your post. Only problem is, Celek is fairly decent TTM and will rack at radio shows.. but still good to see a current Eagle on the show list!

What about Jason Avant, Owen Schmitt, Nate Allen, those type of guys. Schmitt and Allen are both doing a signing Sunday for $20, so I can't imagine those guys would be expensive to bring in.
Yeah, I've gone like 36/36 with Celek over the course of his radio shows, but the opportunity to get a cool inscription like "Magnum TE" is nice.
I think Jason Avant would be a nice draw. Even even though he'd be a bit more on the expensive side, Jeremy Maclin hasn't done many signings and he is becoming very popular. Also, Wilbert Montgomery hasn't done many signings. Maybe try to get him?