Chris Coste, Juan Samuel, Daulton and much mroe April 2nd

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Just added to April 2
2008 phils pitcher Scott eyre. He will be $22 per auto with free inscription. Still working on more.

dj chipper

Banned
Credits
what about 08 phils, adam eaton, tom gordon, rudy seanez? people that are doing the entire roster from 08 need these guys.....

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
All the names mentioned have not slipped our minds and yes with the exception of Eaton (we kind of had the same thoughts on him as above although he'd probably still do ok) we are looking at all for this or some other date. It's just a matter of the right date and them wanting to do it. We are still trying for 1-2 more but not any of the names above for this date.

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
Any chance of getting 1993 Phillies pitcher David West? Also Mike Williams who did two tour of duties with Phillies and was on 93 team part of season.

NHLFan

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'll throw Clay Condrey into the mix as well. Didn't he cancel on you guys last summer? He's another on my list. According to Wikipedia, he's not signed, so he may have free time on his hands. Need him on my team jersey and on a single-signed WS ball. Also former 3rd base coach Steve Smith. And yeah, Brett Myers (got him on a SS WS ball through Billy's, but still need him on my jersey).

And while I'm dreaming, get Ryan Howard and So Taguchi...hahaha.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
We will have the Capt Morgans shot.

Also Darren Daulton time has changed slightly. He is now 10-11. Thanks
www.poppel.com

Make sure to friend us on facebook at Poppel autograph shows for all updates and specials.