Michael Jordan Celeb Tourney 2011

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
it would be impossible for someone to guarantee you the card be signed in blue. he either carrys his own black or gets it from the scorers tent at the end of his round or takes the first pen handed to him. out of the 20 times or so i have gotten him i have only gotten him in blue maybe 5 times or so.

I have made my terms know to all. It is not my problem the odds of getting it done or not. $500, signed in blue sharpie and not smudged. Those are my requests.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
Not only will he rarely sign with blue sharpie, He doesn't sign cards...........even if you try and spend $600 through UD, I remember reading in the the disclaimer.....he won't sign cards.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Just putting it out there in advance - Willing to pay $500 for someone to get a 1995 UD Minor League card signed by Jordan in blue sharpie, not smeared.

Just out of curiosity, is there any particular reason you'd pay that much for this specific card?

If I had the chance to get Jordan IP I'd assume it would be nicer to have a jersey, photo or a ball. Is it to complete a set?

tkett

Premier Member
Credits
Good luck, I have been face to face with Jordan on 2 separate occasions roughly 10 years apart and he was a total @ss. The second time I wasn't even trying to get an auto, just a photo! I have a friend that was snubbed by him twice in the past year also....anyone have any good success/denial stories about MJ?

I got Jordan 2 times in 2 years, you just have to pay attention to his signing habits and you should have no problem. He is a nice guy when approached at the right time if your nice to him trust me he does a nice autograph =)