Michael Jordan Celeb Tourney 2011

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I am posting this information in hopes that someone will return the favor one day. I would so be there if it wasnt for the date change. The director of the event emailed me today. I requested information about the 2011 event like 8 months ago and they said they were thinking about moving the tournament from the bahamas to somewhere else and that he would get back to me. He kept his word.

In his email he said the tournament would be held this year in Las Vegas at the Shadow Creek Golf Course on March 31st-April 3rd. He did give me the hotel information that they are requesting that all participants stay at. I dont know if he thought I was a celeb or something, why he would give me that information however maybe he does know that i am kinda a big deal.

Nah all jokes aside, just passing out that information. Hope you guys can get jordan. If anybody is willing to get him on consignment for me, i will pay. Let me know.

THANKS!
GoODLUCK!

lileminem17

Premier Member
Credits
i might go.... i am on a crusie in the first week of march so that would be a lovely month for me if i pull this off!!!

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Ill pay someone $350 bucks if they get my jersey signed. I will supply the jersey. It will make the trip worth your while. I only ask that you try your best to get a picture of jordan signing it with your phone or something. If it comes out clean and perfect i will tip you like i have done before.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
$350? I can go higher.............

AnT716

Premier Member
Credits
Good luck, I have been face to face with Jordan on 2 separate occasions roughly 10 years apart and he was a total @ss. The second time I wasn't even trying to get an auto, just a photo! I have a friend that was snubbed by him twice in the past year also....anyone have any good success/denial stories about MJ?