MM Shows. March 21-23. Chicago IL

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
According to his response on twitter, Barry Sanders is the 1st guest for the March Show in Chicago.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
INITIAL LINE UP

“1985 CHICAGO BEARS”

SUPER BOWL REUNION

JIM MCMAHON

RICHARD DENT

MIKE SINGLETARY

COACH MIKE DITKA

PLUS (20) others TBD

2014 Hall of Fame Inductee

“The Big Hurt”

FRANK THOMAS

BARRY SANDERS

MIKE SCHMIDT
CARLTON FISK

“PITTSBURGH STEELERS REUNION”

FRANCO HARRIS
ROCKY BLIER
JACK HAM
ANDY RUSSELL

“HALL of FAMERS”
BOB GIBSON
LOU BROCK
ORLANDO CEPEDA
ANDRE DAWSON

“NFL HALL of FAMER”
JIM KELLY

“Chicago Blackhawks”
ANDREW SHAW
NICK LEDDY
BOBBY HULL
“NFL RECORD HOLDER – 64 YARD FIELD GOAL”
MATT PRATER
“THE NEW YORK SACK EXCHANGE”
MARK GASTINEAU
MARTY LYONS
JOE KLECKO
ABDUL SALAAM
RAGHIB “ROCKET” ISMAIL

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Kind of re-tread heavy but I imagine the Bears reunion will draw well as always. Obviously this is the active football show so there will be a lot of those guys added and hopefully they can add to the themes they've created (i.e. Steelers reunion with guys like Terry Bradshaw). The only non-sensical guest(s) is the NY Sack Exchange. The 80's Jets have about zero appeal in Chicago so I'm guessing that was an instance of MM having them pushed on them to take on other people.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
re-tread city. 46 guys named yesterday. hopefully this is only about 1/2 the lineup. so far im only interested in rocky blier, joe klecko and mark gastineau. could use dawson and fisk but ive gotten them numerous times. big frank will get $99 + $50 hof innsciption. thats mab's price at a show coming up. im hoping for another strong vip lineup (baseball heavy). i look forward to this show, but was disappointed with the news yesterday. the march show i think is tough to get alot of baseball guys w/ spring training still going on and the start of the season.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
After the initial lineup last year they added RG3, Adrian Peterson, Drew Brees, and Ray Lewis so I think we'll get a better idea in 3 weeks when the SB is over

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Am I the only person that gets somewhat excited until the prices are out?