MM Shows. March 21-23. Chicago IL

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Joe Greene, Adrien Peterson, Troy Aikman and Ernie Banks, Bret Saberhagen added. Also Cam Newton, Steve Largent, Joakim Noah, Bo Jackson

Last edited:

joed25

Lifetime Member
Credits
Are there a lot of dealers at this show? Is this one of the biggest card shows of the year? Is it worth it to travel from NJ? I'm looking to go to some big shows besides for the National.

Last edited:

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
It is the suntimes show, just renamed. And the same amount of dealers go to this as in past suntimes shows.
Add Thurman Thomas also

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Happy about the Thurman Thomas add. He hasn't been to Chicago much recently and he's typically inexpensive.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
If I remember the date February 9th stood out from last year or the year before for phone orders. So basically I would anticipate days/prices/times going up by Friday and ticket sales beginning in the early/middle of next week. I have NO inside info on that but that's how things have generally been done before.

shenk16

Premier Member
Credits
If I remember the date February 9th stood out from last year or the year before for phone orders. So basically I would anticipate days/prices/times going up by Friday and ticket sales beginning in the early/middle of next week. I have NO inside info on that but that's how things have generally been done before.

That would make sense. Thanks for the response!

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
GTSM has a show this weekend in KC, I would expect after that show the prices will be added. So the 9th or 10th makes sense.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Prices now up for most guys. Not surprisingly they are either what guys are elsewhere or shade higher than you ever see them anywhere (49/59 without a free inscription for Dan Hampton, Mike Schmidt 99 for baseballs, etc.)