MM Shows. March 21-23. Chicago IL

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
When I was being sarcastic about Kyle Rudolph I guess I should've noticed Butkus was added. Kyle Rudolph and Tyler Eifer though? It looks like the waiver wire when you're trying to pick up a TE during a bye week in fantasy.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Here are some new names along with the ones mentioned by MAB. As the lineup fills out I get more and more bummed. Same old baseball players year after year. Looks like it'll be a show I don't spend too much on at this point (Maybe Riggins and Franco)

OZZIE SMITH
DAVE PARKER
JIM BUNNING
JUAN MARICHAL
JOHN RIGGINS
JOE THEISMANN
KEITH HERNANDEZ
BROOKS ROBINSON
HINES WARD
GIO BERNARD
JORDAN CAMERON

RFulch40

Premier Member
Credits
I'll be getting myself a Gio autograph. If anyone needs help with anything, let me know.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Greg Maddux added. It's too bad the inscription will likely be so expensive as inscriptions are a good way to take a guy with a terrible autograph and make it look nicer (Ray Lewis a good example of this)

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Be nice if they let you just get the inscription like they used too. I have enough Maddux items where I just need the HOF on them.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
85 Bears and Kaepernick is a show that needs a headliner. I think it should be Peyton Manning or Russell Wilson/Richard Sherman depending on this week's game

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
What's the typical 'backroom' price for Riggins...8x10 or cards? I think he's usually $109 on flats, right?