MM Shows. March 21-23. Chicago IL

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Jim Kelly cancelled, I would assume this is due to his health with the cancer returning.

HeatRizing89

Premier Member
Credits
Yea that kills me, he hurt it in the last game 2 1/2 months ago and gets surgery now and will miss 4 months, why not within a week of that game?

id bet 90% of these athletes have no idea there even booked for these kind of events until like 2-3 days before

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
id bet 90% of these athletes have no idea there even booked for these kind of events until like 2-3 days before

That's not what I meant about him missing the show, I could care less because no way would I pay that much for a guy that prolly will never win a super bowl. I meant why wait until now to get the surgery done. Correct me in I'm wrong but training camp starts in July. 4 months from now puts him into July just recovering before or during camp. Why not get it done earlier and be ready for camp?

HeatRizing89

Premier Member
Credits
That's not what I meant about him missing the show, I could care less because no way would I pay that much for a guy that prolly will never win a super bowl. I meant why wait until now to get the surgery done. Correct me in I'm wrong but training camp starts in July. 4 months from now puts him into July just recovering before or during camp. Why not get it done earlier and be ready for camp?

probably tried to avoid surgery by rehabbing and it didnt work so he will have it now