MM Shows. March 21-23. Chicago IL

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Good call on Woodson. What's remarkable is that those prices are what he was at 5 years ago when he was inducted in the hall. I believe I paid 69 on a mini that March when he came here.

ansaraaj

Premier Member
Credits
Can anyone confirm or deny if Adrian Peterson will sign full signature or just the lousy "AP?"

dalegal

Lifetime Member
Credits
Can anyone confirm or deny if Adrian Peterson will sign full signature or just the lousy "AP?"

When he was at Tristar in the past, he signed his full signature. As far as I know, he uses the full signature at paid signings.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
When he has been at Chicago Mounted Shows. Which is twice in the past, he signs the full signature.

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
Good call on Woodson. What's remarkable is that those prices are what he was at 5 years ago when he was inducted in the hall. I believe I paid 69 on a mini that March when he came here.

Woodson is $40 any item at the CSA show in April.

RFulch40

Premier Member
Credits
So who's headed there next weekend as what are you getting? I'll be getting some certain from PSA, some cards done at BGS, along with meeting Cam Newton, Gio Bernard, and possibly Colin Kaepernick.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
going saturday, big frank w/hof, keith hernandez, canseco, theismann and gastineau. not really spending as much as normal. not too excited about this show at all, disappointed in the vip line up.

RFulch40

Premier Member
Credits
going saturday, big frank w/hof, keith hernandez, canseco, theismann and gastineau. not really spending as much as normal. not too excited about this show at all, disappointed in the vip line up.

That still sounds like a helluva day! What kind of expectations do you have for the June show? A basketball rich lineup?

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
That still sounds like a helluva day! What kind of expectations do you have for the June show? A basketball rich lineup?

I don't expect to really ever see a basketball rich lineup as basketball players usually compliment the lineups more than define them. Based on the MM show from two summers ago I'd expect to see active football players in attendance along with baseball/football HOF'ers. Manning and Elway were two of the big gets two years ago. I would think it'll go in that direction along with possibly some Blackhawks depending on the playoff scheduling/performance