MM Shows. March 21-23. Chicago IL

campy

Premier Member
Credits
Prices now up for most guys. Not surprisingly they are either what guys are elsewhere or shade higher than you ever see them anywhere (49/59 without a free inscription for Dan Hampton, Mike Schmidt 99 for baseballs, etc.)[/QUOTE

They had Dan Hampton there in November for $20 any item with free inscription! Just because it is a Chicago Bears reunion they jack up the prices.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Prices now up for most guys. Not surprisingly they are either what guys are elsewhere or shade higher than you ever see them anywhere (49/59 without a free inscription for Dan Hampton, Mike Schmidt 99 for baseballs, etc.)[/QUOTE

They had Dan Hampton there in November for $20 any item with free inscription! Just because it is a Chicago Bears reunion they jack up the prices.

Yeah exactly. The Peterson prices aren't that bad and at least Barry Sanders prices hold steady which is good for those who waited. I was waiting on Thurman for years and unfortunately his prices are 30 dollars or more than I've seen recently. Tamba Hali was added too.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks for the info on Hampton, didn't know that. Not sure what kidn of market there will be for him at that price around here given he's done as many free appearances as any local athlete. Jason Witten added at 79 and up.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Saw Cam Newton was added (way more than his GTSM prices of the past) along with Denny McClain, Canseco, Billy Sims, and Mike Rozier for the VIP. Not sure if they still will sell VIP guys for $20 apiece like they used to

jeff3880wi

Lifetime Member
Credits
Saw Cam Newton was added (way more than his GTSM prices of the past) along with Denny McClain, Canseco, Billy Sims, and Mike Rozier for the VIP. Not sure if they still will sell VIP guys for $20 apiece like they used to

VIP autos are $25/ea.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks for the info on Hampton, didn't know that. Not sure what kidn of market there will be for him at that price around here given he's done as many free appearances as any local athlete. Jason Witten added at 79 and up.

Hampton will sell, he always does regardless of how many free signings he has done. You have to remember outside of this area he's a relatively inexpensive HOF'er. And he does a good amount for the back room for mail order. People around here may not need him, but lots of others do.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Hampton will sell, he always does regardless of how many free signings he has done. You have to remember outside of this area he's a relatively inexpensive HOF'er. And he does a good amount for the back room for mail order. People around here may not need him, but lots of others do.

You make a pretty reasonable point and you're probably right. By the way, is it just me or is there one CLEAR best deal for the show? I barely do basketball but Paul George for 99 dollars will be something you look back at in disbelief if he wins the Dunk contest and/or the Pacers beat the Heat in the playoffs. It'll be like when you could get Derrick Rose for 79/99

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
You make a pretty reasonable point and you're probably right. By the way, is it just me or is there one CLEAR best deal for the show? I barely do basketball but Paul George for 99 dollars will be something you look back at in disbelief if he wins the Dunk contest and/or the Pacers beat the Heat in the playoffs. It'll be like when you could get Derrick Rose for 79/99

Not a basketball guy either so can't really say on him. I think Rod Woodson for a HOF'er that doesn't come around much and was on the 75th anniversary team for 59/69/79 isn't to bad.

FigmentofYour

Premier Member
Credits
Any suggestions on what to get AP to sign? Wonder what signature it will be. When Ray Lewis came in I had him sign a canvas with inscription and it look amazing.