Nolan Ryan Foundation signing in November

SDlou

Premier Member
Credits
Also, for those not familiar with the Foundation, they now have their own Nolan Ryan holograms that they add to items he signs for no additional charge (about the same size as the Tri Star holograms). This is a nice touch since for many years they just provided cheap certs with nothing affixed to the items themselves!

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Those prices are incredibly cheap for what I consider one of the greatest pitchers in the history of the game. Plus, I am guessing the donation can be written off come tax time.

SDlou

Premier Member
Credits
FYI, I e-mailed the Foundation to see when in November they expected Nolan to show up. They replied that they weren't 100% certain, but that they though he would be there toward the end of the month (probably after Thanksgiving - my two cents)...

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
Great deal as always, but not to complain or anything..but is it true he doesn't use ballpoint on baseballs? I remember reading that on one of the boards. Has anyone bought a baseball from the foundation that can confirm what he uses? thanks

dalegal

Lifetime Member
Credits
Great deal as always, but not to complain or anything..but is it true he doesn't use ballpoint on baseballs? I remember reading that on one of the boards. Has anyone bought a baseball from the foundation that can confirm what he uses? thanks

Every baseball I have ever purchased from his museum/foundation has been signed very nicely with blue ballpoint pen

SDlou

Premier Member
Credits

I've bought signed baseballs directly from the Foundation before and they have all been signed in blue bp pen. If you're concerned about it, you should probably just send them your own pen with your ball. They've been great about getting items signed with whatever color you want, and also using your own writing utensils if requested as well...

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
awesome, thanks for the input that's good to know. I will be sending over a 16x20 with ryan/koosman/seaver on it.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Just called today. They don't have a date yet, but said it could be in the first week of December. They did say that I would have my item back before Christmas, so that gives you an idea of a timeframe.

rwilcox12

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've been trying to figure this out myself. If I get a flat signed for $35, UPS return shipping is $7. I have tried to get through, to no avail. Do I just write a check for $42 to the foundation and provide the address to send it to?