Nolan Ryan Foundation signing in November

SDlou

Premier Member
Credits
I've been trying to figure this out myself. If I get a flat signed for $35, UPS return shipping is $7. I have tried to get through, to no avail. Do I just write a check for $42 to the foundation and provide the address to send it to?

I've just sent SASEs in the past with my flats, and the foundation has used those to send them back to me. So, I've just paid the flat fee for the signature without anything additional for return shipping...

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
I sent an SASE too with an 8x10 and a check back in May so he hasnt cruised through there in a while it seems. Thanks for following up on this for us.

SDlou

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah, I'm sure he was busy all season in Arlington with the organization filing for BK and taking on new owners. His hand's sure going to be tired after knocking out the mounds of items waiting for him!

rwilcox12

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm assuming the hologram has some sort of matching documentation. Would you fit, along with a baseball card, in a small white envelope? I'm just trying to figure out how big the documentation is.

SDlou

Premier Member
Credits
No, I don't believe it does. The last item I got signed through the foundation was about a year and a half ago, and it just came the tamper-proof Nolan Ryan hologram without a serial number. It is similar in size to the Tri Star hologram. They used to give out plain certs with no hologram on the items themselves, but ever since they came out with the holograms I don't recall receiving a matching cert. I could be wrong, though. Email the foundation to double check, though. They're pretty good about getting back to people in a timely manner...

rwilcox12

Lifetime Member
Credits
Has anybody received anything back from the Nolan Ryan Foundation lately? My request was sent 111310. I'm sure others have requests in longer. Just curious as to whether anyone has heard anything. As I live on the East Coast, I have difficulty getting through to the Foundation via phone during their odd business hours, whatever they may be.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I called them on Thursday and they said my item was packed up and ready to ship. I will let you all know if I get mine. You can all call them. They'll have your name on record if you paid.

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
got my 16x20 back today, looks awesome and came with a hologram and letter. I sent it a little before thanksgiving

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
I am waiting for my item from this last signing. I just got another piece that I need signed by him...I got an email today saying the next signing will be either May or June 2011.