Nolan Ryan Foundation signing in November

Porcaro Bros.

Premier Member
Credits
Got my two 8 x 10's with Ryan and Feller and my 2 multi-signed HOF prints back today. Everything looks great. Just wish they didn't put the Hologram on the Multi-signed pieces. I even emailed them requesting them not to apply the sticker, but I guess they don't read their emails.

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
I called today and the lady said mine was indeed signed and is being returned to me.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Got my jersey back today:
eh0kl4.jpg
[/IMG]
ji0rcn.jpg
[/IMG]
I think I have a new favorite item now. You know, I picked this jersey up for $25 bucks when Center City Sports was having a closeout on all their old Cooperstown Collection stuff.

rwilcox12

Lifetime Member
Credits
I still haven't received my item back. I have been in touch with the Foundation twice. Both times they said it's in the mail. One lady said she would follow up with a director and call me back yesterday. Sill haven't heard from them. Any suggestions on what I could do?

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I still haven't received my item back. I have been in touch with the Foundation twice. Both times they said it's in the mail. One lady said she would follow up with a director and call me back yesterday. Sill haven't heard from them. Any suggestions on what I could do?
Just be patient I guess. UPS might have gotten housed by the recent blizzard.

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have a couple packages coming to the Philly area that haven't moved since 12/26. If you live in the northeast, everything is delayed - people and packages!