Northern Virginia & Maryland Signings

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
The University of Maryland men''s basketball team will hold an intrasquad scrimmage on Saturday, Oct. 30 at noon at Comcast Center. The scrimmage will be open to the public.

Gates open at 11:30 a.m., with the scrimmage scheduled to last approximately two hours. There will be an autograph session with the players after the scrimmage.

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
Does anyone know if its possible to graph the Wizards at the Verizon Center before or after the games? Do they park under the Verizon Center? I don't graph them much, but I was thinking of trying it out at the 5 games I go to this year. I know in years past you had to have a lower level seat in order to get autographs pregame at shootaround. If you don't want to post here, could you please pm me if you have any info on the Wizards and Verizon Center. I'd appreciate it!

Unfortunately outside of the preseason, the Verizon center does require a lower level ticket in order to graph the player tunnels. Even if you do get down, I haven't had great success during the regular season. The star players more than likely have already gone in, but you do have a great shot at the players that are still shooting. Unfortunately, the Wizards have some very nice practice courts so a lot of players (Wiz mainly, but star players on the opposing team) will choose to practice there instead of on the court. It's very hit/miss.

As far as before and after, the players park underground and you don't have access. The opposing team parks in a garage and you do not see them until the bus drives away.

Last edited:

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
Deangelo Hall, LaRon Landry and Kareem Moore on 12/11/2010 at Dulles Town Center

Ballzy

Premier Member
Credits
its funny how all these va/maryland signings are $40 and $50.....especially those capitals and Deangelo Hall at Dulles Town Center.......all those guys sign tons.....FOR FREE.

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
I'm surprised Landry is the same as Hall. Glad I got him at his free signing last week.

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
DeAngelo Hall did a free signing for us in South Florida. Signed everything, waited to see that we literally had nothing left then said he wouldnt take our money (we originally offered to pay). He probably signed a total of about 80 items give or take for like 8-10 people. He said he was already loaded and we need the money more than him. I wish more guys had the same attitude. He is awesome.