Northern Virginia & Maryland Signings

wilder12

Lifetime Member
Credits
Unfortunately outside of the preseason, the Verizon center does require a lower level ticket in order to graph the player tunnels. Even if you do get down, I haven't had great success during the regular season. The star players more than likely have already gone in, but you do have a great shot at the players that are still shooting. Unfortunately, the Wizards have some very nice practice courts so a lot of players (Wiz mainly, but star players on the opposing team) will choose to practice there instead of on the court. It's very hit/miss.

As far as before and after, the players park underground and you don't have access. The opposing team parks in a garage and you do not see them until the bus drives away.

Thanks for the info Studdlee10. I'll take my chances and hope for the best.

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
i actually got laron to sign for me at the game one time. he only signed for me. however deangelo hall has been the hardest guy on the team for me besides mcnabb.

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
GMC Tailgate @ Tysons Corner Center

Free Signing!!

They are supplying photos so it might be no outside memorabilia.

11/13
London Fletcher 4:00-5:00
Brian Orakpo 5:00-6:00
11/14
Anthony Armstrong 2:00-3:00
Rocky McIntosh 4:00-5:00

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
Just got this tweet from Deangelo Hall

Dhall23: Redskins Fans I will be @ Dulles Town Center Mall Portables AT&T store from 1pm-3pm. Come by and enter a chance to win some great prizes

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
World Teamtennis Smash Hits Presented by GEICO
Monday November 15, 2010 from 7:00pm - 10:00pm
American University - Bender Arena

4400 Massachusetts Ave Nw
Washington, District of Columbia 20016 Get Directions
Tennis legend Billie Jean King and music superstar Sir Elton John are teaming up for their annual charity event - the 18th annual WTT Smash Hits presented by GEICO. This star studded event will raise money for the Elton John AIDS Foundation and local Washington, D.C. Area AIDS charities. Billie Jean King and Elton John will each captain a team composed of tennis champions Andre Agassi, Anna Kounikova, Stefanie Graf, James Blake and more who will play the World TeamTennis format.

Phil Walls

Approved Sponsor
Credits
Michael Oher 11/23, 7pm, $40 any item at The Sports Page, The Mall in Columbia
Jarrett Johnsona nd Kelly Gregg 12/14 7pm, $35 combo ticket, Homegamers, Town Mall in Westminster
tickets available through BOLT Athletics 410-997-2658 or at Bolt Athletics

many more signings soon to be announced

You can also call my cell directly at 443-413-2336 with any questions. The guys who came to our signings with Ray Rice, Ray Lewis and others can vouch for the quality of what we do as can Alan Moore. Hope to see you guys there