Northern Virginia & Maryland Signings

jarman8671

Lifetime Member
Credits
Chris Hanburger, former Redskin and 9 time pro bowler(HOF nominee), is signing autographs at the Norfolk Admirals game tomorrow. Can't be there but thought I'd throw it out there for anyone in the area.

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
Customer Appreciation Day @ Dulles Town Center

12/16 from 6-9

Ryan Torain, Brandon Banks & Ma'ake Kemoeatu

MDR

Premier Member
Credits
I know this might not be the correct place to post this, but I am sure someone in this Maryland post might know. I am looking for a piece of Cole Field House Floor board. I know it was sold 8 - 9 years ago, but there was so much of it I am sure there is someone out there selling some. If anyone knows where I can find a section please let me know. Thanks in advance.

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits

jarman8671

Lifetime Member
Credits
This looks like a good event. Navy Basketball January 8th Saturday night. 1986 Elite 8 team being honored, with the admiral David Robinson scheduled to appear. $8 tickets, autograph session before the game and they give out an '86 elite 8 poster. Says not all players will sign but you have a 50/50 shot of getting the admiral.

Naval Academy to Honor 1986 Men's Basketball Team at Bucknell Game - NAVY OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE

Huge Navy fan, just bought tickets to this, thanks for the info. I would think that since he was the main contributor to their success he would be one of those signing, but if they don't mention him signing and that only some members would be signing, I don't think he will. Here is to hoping!!! Anyone gotten him IP before?? If I can at least get a picture w/ thats all I care about!

MDR

Premier Member
Credits
Heard a Radio promo for Easterns Motors Test Drive up at FedEx Field Late March, Missed the date and all it said was that Mett and get autos from Redskins players. Has anyone else got any other info on this event. Thanks