november 2011 suntimes show

graphmanj

Premier Member
Credits
I think the cost will be a bit more. Closer in line with Randy Johnson's prices.

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I like the Maddux add. For anyone thinking of going the jersey route, know where to get one that is not some sort of knock off.

Last edited:

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I almost fell off the chair when I saw Mad Dog was added! FINALLY a Cub worthy of a line a mile long. I will be shocked if it is anything lower than $129 and up. $50 for insc. sounds right too. I've collected autos for 12 years now, and I do not recall him ever doing a Paid show signing. Is that right?

wolverine

Premier Member
Credits
How soon do you expect them to list the prices? Also, how much of a discount is the rollback pricing usually?

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Sometimes the rollbacks have been great: Butkus $49 any item, Bob Gibson $49 any, Jim Brown $79 any item, low end HOF'er for $10-15 although the best rollbacks were when they first started them. Rose will be $39/59 I'd pretty much guarantee. Marino was $99 flats to 8x10, $149 premiums and I expect Barry to be priced like that

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Mark Heller the president of LoJo got back to me. He quoted me $179 for flats and balls. $299 for Jerseys. I did not ask for inscriptions in my email to him. Very quick response from him

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Mark Heller the president of LoJo got back to me. He quoted me $179 for flats and balls. $299 for Jerseys. I did not ask for inscriptions in my email to him. Very quick response from him

I'm sooooooooo glad i don't need him on anything. Wow those prices are steep. He was fairly easy when he played, you just had to get there early to snag him. I agree though he will sell a lot of tickets. Never did a paid signing when he was a Cub.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'll drop the $179 on a photo, because honestly, I've never trusted supposed IP sigs that I saw FS. His auto is crap, but at least I will see him sign it in front of me. For what he accomplished in the game, that's a good price. I believe Clemens was $199 and up at his first ST show. If Roy Halladay can command $129 or whatever from MAB, Maddux is definitely worth $50 more.

tazdmb

Founding Member
Credits

Thanks for getting the information,I can't say I am surprised. At least I know I need to start saving now. I wanted to get Russell also, and I know he is (at least) $250.