november sun times show

bmac415

Lifetime Member
Credits
when I got randy at tristar it was 150 for a ball idk about flats. I think 150 was the lowest price

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
They updated the list, prices coming next week:

Bobby Knight
MARK SPITZ MARQUES HAYNES

FORREST GREGG RON SANTO

WARREN MOON MARV LEVY

BRUCE SUTTER STEVE CARLTON

MIKE SCHMIDT ROD CAREW

DWIGHT CLARK ANDY PAFKO

TONY GWYNN MICKEY MORANDINI

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Not too excited about the lineup but I guess we'll see if they go back to the recession busting prices of July on some guys so I'll reserve judgment. I may get The Big Unit or Joe Montana if the prices are in line with their normal fees. Lots of baseball guys but those are tough to go get for the November show because they'll be on an NFL Sunday and showgoers have to decide if they want to skip the games.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
Not too excited about the lineup but I guess we'll see if they go back to the recession busting prices of July on some guys so I'll reserve judgment. I may get The Big Unit or Joe Montana if the prices are in line with their normal fees. Lots of baseball guys but those are tough to go get for the November show because they'll be on an NFL Sunday and showgoers have to decide if they want to skip the games.

your going to see lots of high prices

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
i just hope they dont raise santo and jenkins. ive never seen jenkins for more than 20-25. wait.... i forgot you can send anything to santo for 10$ !!! pafko comes around so often , usually 10-15 , if not free ! and morindini ?? cant be more than 10$ . maybe they are both vips ?!? . again , just my opinions

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Not sure I buy that the prices will be high. Montana, Randy, Hamels, Starr, and maybe Mattingly will be high but the rest could be reduced. I have no idea where Bobby Knight and Spitz will be but I won't be terribly interested in either

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have a feeling that the Bull, Hundley, Pafko and Morandini will be VIPs. They will probably add an 85 Bear scrub to the mix. Most of the others will be overpriced, as usual.