Patrick Kane/Jonathan Toews

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
they both have been and still have free signings at least once a month if not twice. thats all.

sure they do-lets see it going to be december in 2 weeks and they have done 1 free appreance...i think you don't have a clue what your talking about

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
When I got Kane in MN his sig was the same that he gives at paid signings so that has nothing to do with it, it depends on if the player is in a hurry or other different circumstances.

it depends on the item
photos-he signs better then pucks
pucks-he signs better then cards

bigger the item the bigger he signs...

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
hull and esposito are finally coming around for a chance for some freebies... looking forward to either meijer , st.charles or binny's willowbrook to get this hawks emblem puck by them both. does silver or gold look better ? i just do football , basketball and baseball.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
hull and esposito are finally coming around for a chance for some freebies... looking forward to either meijer , st.charles or binny's willowbrook to get this hawks emblem puck by them both. does silver or gold look better ? i just do football , basketball and baseball.

all there going to sign is the wine bottle

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
no i went to the ditka twice , he signs other too. specially if you buy the wine , they do both. pretty cool , i got ditka to do 3 things and 1 bottle. then last time 2 bottle and 2 things. the mejier for hull will be any item for sure.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
no i went to the ditka twice , he signs other too. specially if you buy the wine , they do both. pretty cool , i got ditka to do 3 things and 1 bottle. then last time 2 bottle and 2 things. the mejier for hull will be any item for sure.

how are you going to tell me no when you admit you never graphed hockey when i knwo what tonyo and hull did last year a wine bottle signings...

attempt to think before posting

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
hey man , you dont have to get all crazy on me. im a collector as are you. i thought this was about sharing and having a good time. i dont need attitude for every little thing i say. i would appreciate it. sorry im not a hockey guru. but i am in footbal and baseball. thanks. God Bless . Have a good night.