Patrick Kane/Jonathan Toews

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
hey man , you dont have to get all crazy on me. im a collector as are you. i thought this was about sharing and having a good time. i dont need attitude for every little thing i say. i would appreciate it. sorry im not a hockey guru. but i am in footbal and baseball. thanks. God Bless . Have a good night.

the way you were saying things you were acting like you knew when you were wrong...when you got caught you keep changing your story instead of admiting your didn't really know...ask a question you will get an answer state an assumption and you will get what you get

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
One of my friends called the Meijer store number to ask if it was just a wine signing. They mentioned that it's a wine signing but they also be signing personal items. Now, I'm not sure if Meijer has a different protocol because its more of an all-purpose store while Binny's only sells booze and in theory can kick you out if you're not 21. Last year, I heard it was all wine but I guess we'll just wait and see

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Yeah I am really wondering how it will be. I already have a puck and personal photo of me and Bobby Hull signed. I really do not need him on anything. I will be trying to get the 8x10 of Tony Esposito and me signed. I think that it might be worth it