Pedro in Boston 12/3 - wish I could go

jbk150

Founding Member
Credits
Saw this and figured I'd share. Frustrates me as a big Sox fan that I'm at home. Rack up gents.

$50 to anyone who can talk him into doing this in NYC too LOL. After all, he did play for the Mets too.

Sharpie

Lifetime Member
Credits
Man, pretty hard to top that signing! My money is on AMF for pulling the most autos. I'd crawl through 20 miles of broken glass to get to this one......just to see the all star cast of east coast graphers. Celtsrool better have video so it will be even more painful for those who can't attend. Nothing better (or worse) worse than watching everybody else score premo graphs.

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Saw this and figured I'd share. Frustrates me as a big Sox fan that I'm at home. Rack up gents.

$50 to anyone who can talk him into doing this in NYC too LOL. After all, he did play for the Mets too.

He played for the Expos too but I'd be willing to bet he couldnt pinpoint Montreal on a map......
This is a wicked cool event. Rahk him hahd!!

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
He played for the Expos too but I'd be willing to bet he couldnt pinpoint Montreal on a map......
This is a wicked cool event. Rahk him hahd!!

hes actually done some charity events the last couple years north of the border

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm on the outside looking in, unfortunately. Im not driving up the east coast for 1 autograph of anybody. I'd pay $75 for Pedro

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
If someone is bringing kids to Pedro I'm paying $150 to get my 2 items done. Good for someone bringing kids. Or $300/4. Need to know asap though so I can express items.