Pedro in Boston 12/3 - wish I could go

FenwayFrank

Premier Member
Website
cardboardlegends.blogspot.com
Credits
I convinced my fiancee' to help me out today, so I got cards from the 08 A&G and 09 Topps set signed. It was funny to come home and see that the top headline on mlbtraderumors.com is that Pedro will be officially announcing his retirement soon. I didn't realize it had already been two full years since he pitched in the majors.

thecam111

Premier Member
Credits
Probably the closest drive for me, about 14-15 minutes, i live 2 towns over. These things are never near me, this is the first time i havent had to drive 45+ minutes to something

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
Here's how my black ball came out:

photo3.jpg

Cosmos21

Premier Member
Credits
We drove 2 hours, brought the family and I told everyone this would be my early christmas gift, plus it was for cause, overall it was great day,

Already traded one Pedro auto from a my buddy of mine who has a had extra Ted Williams....so I finally get Ted in my collection.

I do extra ROMB if anyone is interested in trading..just me PM, the photo of the Pedro's Auto is in my album

Thanks,

Steve

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Already traded one Pedro auto from a my buddy of mine who has a had extra Ted Williams....so I finally get Ted in my collection.

Pedro for Ted straight up?...wow, your buddy must be desperate to get Pedro.

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
Pedro for Ted straight up?...wow, your buddy must be desperate to get Pedro.

Maybe the Ted was signed by John Henry ...... I agree that's a dumb deal for your friend if the Williams is real because you are looking at a $200-$300 difference in value