Pedro in Boston 12/3 - wish I could go

red33sox

Premier Member
Credits
Got in line at 2:45pm. Lines were smaller than I thought. Got a 16 x 20 done. Asked for his jersey number on the auto, and got that. Not sure how many people got his auto, because I got his auto at 6pm, and was about 50th in line. Pedro signed his name very slow, which was good for the guys getting the graph, but bad for those who were waiting in line. Overall, a great experience.

rantingrocket

Premier Member
Credits
He played for the Expos too but I'd be willing to bet he couldn't pinpoint Montreal on a map......
This is a wicked cool event. Rahk him hahd!!

His done 3 different events in mtl in the last year and a half. Got him at a softball charity as he was my favorite player growing up. Had to romlb for him but used one on moises alou thinking perdo woudnt sign. Lucky for me I had just bough a dodgers fitted.

LAVPY.jpg

xISWO.jpg

plus bonus for those who think pedro has no love for montreal
Pedro Martinez shares ring with Expos fans in 2004 - YouTube

thecam111

Premier Member
Credits
rantingrocket what pen did you use on that ball.
His sig came out pretty light on both of mine, used blue bic crystal

FJMBoston

Founding Member
Credits
Got there at 4:45 pm and was WAY back in line near the very end. He ended up staying past 8 pm to make sure that everyone in the line got an auto. I got an OMLB with #45 (a bit light but not bad) and my son got a beautiful 8x10 signed in blue Sharpie with #45 as well (which he wants to auction to raise $ for ALS.) Definitely took his time and was still doing inscriptions 3+ hours into the signing.

Capesoxfan

Premier Member
Credits
FJM you must have been right in front of me. I got there at 450ish and got his autograph at 755. Sweet spot, perfect signature. By the time I got there, he no longer did inscriptions. Great event, long line, friendly people.

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
that's a haul.....nice work...you made christmas better for some kids, too, which is also cool