Pedro, Manny, Pujols, Ortiz, and more...

JulioSantulio

Website
jmacgraph.0moola.com
Credits
This is Jarrett of http://jmacgraph.0moola.com

I know someone going to Orlando for the WBC tournament that includes Venezuela and the Dominican.
The friend I know, Al Clemente, knows someone with signing agreements with the players listed below.
He agreed to do a deal for a reasonable fee per signed card if we can gather at least 10 cards for each player.

Miguel Cabrera ($25 / card)
Pedro Martinez ($30 / card)
David Ortiz ($25 / card)
Albert Pujols ($25 / card)
Manny Ramirez ($30 / card)
Johan Santana ($25 / card)

We found this out on very short notice, so you'll have to send by Thursday. Please let me know ASAP!

Al is an attorney from New York, his address is listed below. I promise you he's a legit guy, and your items and money will be safe.
Please e-mail me if you plan on sending him something. We just need to gather 10 items for each guy to be able to do the cheap signing fees.
Guys like Pedro for $30 is a steal.

Al Clemente
79-23 257th Street
Floral Park, NY 11004

BenB

Founding Member
Credits
I know Jarrett doesn't post here much, so I just want to say that it is legit and Al is a great trader. I'm definitely taking him up on this offer.

pfcTTM

Premier Member
Website
www.pfcttm.blogspot.com
Credits
Jarrett I'm in as I need some of these guys for my set.

As far as Jarrett goes, I've talked to him on IM for about a year now and performed several trades. He's a great grapher and trader!

JulioSantulio

Website
jmacgraph.0moola.com
Credits
Clerify

I've been asked for more info on this. Al is friends with Jason Jones, who is a dealer, with signing contracts with those players. Since Al will be in town for the WBC, he is staying with Jason, and Jason is hooking him up with those cheap fees. Those are essentially what each player charges per card. Jason is not profiting anything. He just needs a minimum of 10 per player for the players to even fool with it.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Yeah

I would be very down to do the bottom 5 guys on that list. I would also like to know baseball prices too, since I collect them more. Let me know through PM or by Fendermusic4080@aol.com. You could IM me on AIM at the same name. Hope to hear from you

Jarrett I also have that Dan Haren and Dontrelle Willis signed Bowman Heritage Cards for your set if you are interested in a trade. I like them like I like all the cards i get TTM. but lemme know about trade possibilities.

Last edited: