Pedro, Manny, Pujols, Ortiz, and more...

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
Manny won't even be playing in the WBC, neither will Pedro. Is the offer on them still up?

JulioSantulio

Website
jmacgraph.0moola.com
Credits
Hey man,
You can PayPal the money to me at JulioSantulio@gmail.com (please include a couple bucks to cover the PayPal fees) and I can send it to Al. I'm already sending Al a pretty large check for guys that have paid me with PayPal.

Please just send me a list of the guys you're sending and their card brands. About the balls, he told Al he can get Ortiz for $75 a ball, and Johan at $60 per ball (with the Cy inscription if you'd like).

And what are you looking for the Haren? I can get Willis in person this season. He's fairly easy to get, I've just never had the chance to do the Marlins.

JulioSantulio

Website
jmacgraph.0moola.com
Credits
He can still get both Manny and Pedro, but he'll have to drive out to their team's site. That's why he asked for $30 for each of those guys. He's really going out of his way to help us out, so hopefully I can get enough people to do this. He asks for a minimum of 10 per player b/c its not worth it to the player to sit down and do a two card signing.

To update everyone, we have 10 for Pedro now, and 9 for Pujols. Try and send for Manny if you can! We need a few more on him, and I don't want to miss the chance to get him. Thanks.

kmac01523

Credits
Are you going to be able to find out the ball prices for the other guys?

Jetsfan22

Lifetime Member
Credits
What about 8X10's? Anything on those? Also how much could you get Dontrelle Willis for during the season?

JulioSantulio

Website
jmacgraph.0moola.com
Credits
I was saying I could Dontrelle in person at the stadium, not from a signing or anything like that. Our deal was for cards only, thus the cheap prices. You can try and send an 8x10, and Al will try and sneak it in, but we're not sure on 8x10s. The only ball agreements we got were for Ortiz ($75) and Johan ($60 w/ Cy inscription).