Pedro, Manny, Pujols, Ortiz, and more...

RedSoxNation

Credits
if only i got paid a week sooner haha, i need the manny for a set im working on, cant win em all i guess, i must say though this is a great oppurtunity for people, very nice of you guys to do this.
-John

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Sorry man. None of the email replies came through on my end. PM box is nearly empty now so that should work. Question still is did my stuff get to Al in time? Pm or try email (snuffytut@zoomtown.com or post.

Chris

JulioSantulio

Website
jmacgraph.0moola.com
Credits
I didn't get the chance to get a full list from Al. I know as of Saturday he received most everybody's. Anyone who Expressed their stuff to arrive on Monday, he would have gotten it. I IMed him on Monday afternoon to try and catch him to get a list, but he was in a rush all day getting stuff ready to go and was heading out when I talked to him. He should be back a few days after the Florida WBC pool is done. I'll let everyone know then what's up. If it came on Tuesday, Al was long gone. You said Al signed for it. If he signed for it was on Monday. If it was Tuesday, and the receipt says Al's name, someone else signed his name to it.