Phillies Phestival June 13, 2011

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
I really just NEED Halladay. Wouldn't mind getting some other guys, but I am willing to trade. Of course, this all depends on who is in the photo booths and whether we actually get tickets before they sell out in 10 minutes.

Phillies110780

Lifetime Member
Credits
Although it would eliminate the chance of picking your own booth, it would also cut down on the craziness of the event. I love the Phestival, as nuts as it is. Gotten some really cool stuff in the grab bags, and some of the games are a good time too. Getting excited already haha

sciflyer

Premier Member
Credits
Info is up now - May 9th, 9am tix on sale. Different this year - no voucher for player of choice. The package comes with 2 pre-selected auto tickets. I guess they will number them like before, and you will not find out until 2 hours before.
Also, Halladay is in the photo booth AGAIN.

I need Howard and Lee. Would be willing to make trades with anyone down there.

Maz

red33sox

Premier Member
Credits
If Halladay, Ruiz and Manuel are in the photo booth, does that mean that ALL the rest of the players are signing? Also, there is no mention that they are doing grab bags for $20 on their website. Does anyone know if they are doing bags again this year?

jake533

Premier Member
Credits
If Halladay, Ruiz and Manuel are in the photo booth, does that mean that ALL the rest of the players are signing? Also, there is no mention that they are doing grab bags for $20 on their website. Does anyone know if they are doing bags again this year?

I would think they would, being it such a great way to raise money for the charity.

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
It seems there are two separate thread for this topic. NEED MODERATOR TO COMBINE THE TWO THREADS ON PHILLIES PHESTIVAL.

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
The whole approach to the event is going to be dramatically changed for collectors looking for a specific player. In the past, they would pass out a sheet with the names and locations of each player station about a hour or so before the exchange windows opened. There was plenty of time to approach people in line for trades but now, the lineup will be to get into the event at the center field gate and although I expect they will still pass out the sheet with station info on it ahead of time, it is going to be very difficult to make trades. Spreadsheets will be tough. If you get a Howard, Utley, Hamels, Oswalt, Victorino or Lee are you really going to be able to find someone looking for a similar caliber player to swap? Utley for Victorino? Lee for Oswalt? These guys are so hard to get during the regular season that most people need whichever star they get. The only way a spreadsheet works this year is if the one guy who doesn't need Howard is willing to trade them to the one guy who doesn't need Utley or Lee. It might work but you might as well just get there and yell "Anyway willing to trade a Howard for an Utley" rather than limiting it to someone on this site.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
If you need Halladay, but a photo booth ticket. He and Hamels did sign at the photo booth last year.