Phillies Phestival: June 13, 2011

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
They have to wait because of injuries, illness and arrogance. I went for the first time in 2009 and Howard didn't make it.

I thought maybe since this year they are 2 preselected booths they would give us the info sooner. Since there is no exchange tickets

rickphils1

Lifetime Member
Credits
I will have a few extra admission only tickets available (without autograph coupons). These sold out quickly on Phillies.com at $15 each. As most of you know, when all of the numbered tickets have been redeemed for autos, most booths will take $5-10 each cash for autos if time permits. Send PM if you have any interest.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
It is amazing they sold out so fast, and are selling second hand for so much considering you get less autograph tickets this year, and LESS of a chance to get they guy you want. My hope is that Roy will sign in the photo booth like last year. I know Chooch will.

dd316

Charter Member
Credits
It is amazing they sold out so fast, and are selling second hand for so much considering you get less autograph tickets this year, and LESS of a chance to get they guy you want. My hope is that Roy will sign in the photo booth like last year. I know Chooch will.

Less autograph tickets? It's still two stations per admission. It's just that they're both pre-selected this time.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Less autograph tickets? It's still two stations per admission. It's just that they're both pre-selected this time.
You're right, my bad. I thought it was two and two last year.

FlaccoFanatic5

Premier Member
Credits
Is there anyone out there that actually needs Polanco? You'll be the first person I go to if I get him and you need him...I have so many autos of that guy I can't even possibly think of something else to get him on. Also looking to get rid of Ruiz and the others on my list on the previous page.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Is there anyone out there that actually needs Polanco? You'll be the first person I go to if I get him and you need him...I have so many autos of that guy I can't even possibly think of something else to get him on. Also looking to get rid of Ruiz and the others on my list on the previous page.
I may possibly need him. I'm trying to acquire a Phillies GU bat of him.

tommyd2107

Premier Member
Credits

Ruiz is a photo booth.