Reds Caravan Info

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Last edited:

pookiejones

Premier Member
Credits
Homer Bailey is suppose to be doing the Houston TX signing on Sunday so I would not expect him at the Select a Seat although only the people buying season tickets are suppose to get autos anyway.

bowles8

Charter Member
Credits
If anyone is going and would be willing to take on a couple more cards of each player, could you please let me know. Stops are just too far away..Thank you very much and GO REDS! GO REDS! GO REDS!

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Homer Bailey is suppose to be doing the Houston TX signing on Sunday so I would not expect him at the Select a Seat although only the people buying season tickets are suppose to get autos anyway.
If that's the case, then there is almost no one at the select a seat who is worth getting other than Billy Hamilton.

Chris

pookiejones

Premier Member
Credits
Latos will be attending the select a seat and would rather have him over Bailey. Not sure what time Bailey is suppose to be in Houston. Maybe he will do both??

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
No season tickets for me anyway, unless bowles8 is buying, so Sunday is a nonissue.

Chris

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
Don't get too excited about the select-a-seat event...

On Sunday, Jan. 26, the Reds will host the annual Select-A-Seat event at Great American Ball Park. Fans can meet with Reds ticket representatives from 9 am to 2 pm to choose their season tickets for 2014. Select members of the Reds Caravan will conduct a Q&A at Noon. Fans who purchase season tickets will have a chance to meet members of the Reds Caravan and receive a signed baseball.

pookiejones

Premier Member
Credits
If you are buying any of the ticket packages then it is considered a "season" ticket holder so you would not have to buy all 81 games. You can buy the smaller packages

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
Woohoo buddy of mine has VIP tickets. Sweet unlimited Brantley and browning. Lol and Hamilton