Rolando Roomes Private Signing Nov 9th

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Any news on this? Doesn't he understand he has our stuff and our money? He can't be that dumb. Or, were there other details surrounding this signing?

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey, Alan. Just checking in about this one. Will you be sending out refunds? No worries about the cards themselves. Please advise. Thanks.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Did you draw up a contract? Seems like you could take legal action against Roomes for taking the money and running. I don't know how much was sent in, so it might not be worth it, but a scrub like Roomes has a lot of nerve to take money from people who actually want his autograph and were willing to even pay for it. What a d-bag.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Time for my post about this one again! What is your timetable for sending out the refunds and all, Alan? Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Last cards came back in so I now have replacement cards for everyone. Will be sending back everyones cards that they sent in and requesting PayPal invoices for each person who sent things in. Cards will be returned in Saturdays mail. PayPal refund requests can come in whenever you want to alan@sportsgraphing.com.

At the end of the day, this is a prime example of why everyone shouldnt do private signings. BUT one bad after so many good ones aint all bad. I had to eat $500 plus the cards. No biggie!

El Scorcho

Lifetime Member
Credits

At the end of the day, this is a prime example of why everyone shouldnt do private signings. BUT one bad after so many good ones aint all bad. I had to eat $500 plus the cards. No biggie!

Be still my beating heart. I cant believe I am actually reading this.....

Alan, I am not gloating....just glad you pointed out one of many reasons that paid private signings are bad news....that sucks you had to eat so much money. Does anyone here on the board have a friend or cousin that could track down Roomes?