San Francisco giants fan fest 2/5/11

pmoore6792

Premier Member
Credits
I have a poster that was given to season ticket holders...It's too big to try to get signed at citizens bank park... I may have to try and do it that way if I'm not succesful at this event...It sounds like it's going to be a mess...but it's also an excuess to go to San Fran...

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey

DanBucs09 that was a funny comment

Anyhow, does he sign at Spring Training. I know a couple guys on SCN that are going to Arizona doing consignments.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Pat Gillick has been signing very well through the mail. Just FYI...

sMatt

Founding Member
Credits
Is any one attending the san francisco giants fan fest on 2/5/11. I will be flying in from the East Coast. I am attempting to get Pat Burrell's autograph only. It's my understanding the way its setup this is not gaurenteed because of rotating tables and they don't annouce who is where. I am willing to pay someone $200 cash if the let me have there place in line if they are in Pat's line...Any feedback would be appreciated...Thank you!!!!

Wow good luck. I wish I had a more optimistic outlook to provide but this fanfest was bad even before they won the championship. The lines are literally thousands of people long. They have 3 person groups signing for 30-45 minutes at a time and then they switch them out. Buying a spot in line in front of someone is probably the only way to get it done because the chances of being in the right place at the right time are nearly impossible. Once Pat is at a station, it's already too late to get him unless you cut in because the back of the line is probably 3-4 hours away from the station.

They also have a few tables that are for kids only so if Pat is in one of those lines, you'd have to give your item to a kid to get signed.

Hope it works out for you.

Milkywai

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yea, this thing is going to be a disaster with all the World Series hype. It was bad enough the previous years. Not worth waiting in long lines to get Nate Schierholtz and Eli Whiteside.

dyln9404

Premier Member
Credits
Yea, this thing is going to be a disaster with all the World Series hype. It was bad enough the previous years. Not worth waiting in long lines to get Nate Schierholtz and Eli Whiteside.

Add Tim Flannery to that list