San Francisco giants fan fest 2/5/11

dj chipper

Banned
Credits
Pat Burrell did sign some when he came to philly last season just wouldnt sign any Rays stuff...Mr Gillick signs mail and was at Phillies spring training last few years and im assuming he would be back..He will sign if you see him..was there late Feb in C water and saw Mr Gillick there

Milkywai

Lifetime Member
Credits
I knew well enough not to go to this.......but I heard a ton of bad stories today. I had a friend get there at 6am and wait in a long line from 11:00-3:00 and still didn't get an auto LOL. At 11:00 they were telling people not to bother waiting in line if they just got there. Another person said they waited 5 hours and ended up with Mike Krukow.

chinmusic

Premier Member
Credits
I knew well enough not to go to this.......but I heard a ton of bad stories today. I had a friend get there at 6am and wait in a long line from 11:00-3:00 and still didn't get an auto LOL. At 11:00 they were telling people not to bother waiting in line if they just got there. Another person said they waited 5 hours and ended up with Mike Krukow.

I bet people slept over to be in line right?
I wish I could've waited 6 hours to get Cody Ross!

pmoore6792

Premier Member
Credits
Mission was a success!!!! I purchased an early entry pass...then did some scouting and made some friends!!!!