San Francisco giants fan fest 2/5/11

pmoore6792

Premier Member
Credits
Is any one attending the san francisco giants fan fest on 2/5/11. I will be flying in from the East Coast. I am attempting to get Pat Burrell's autograph only. It's my understanding the way its setup this is not gaurenteed because of rotating tables and they don't annouce who is where. I am willing to pay someone $200 cash if the let me have there place in line if they are in Pat's line...Any feedback would be appreciated...Thank you!!!!

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Wow, I have to think there's better ways to get Pat Burrell. You must need him badly! Will his signature finish up a huge project for you?

chinmusic

Premier Member
Credits
Is any one attending the san francisco giants fan fest on 2/5/11. I will be flying in from the East Coast. I am attempting to get Pat Burrell's autograph only. It's my understanding the way its setup this is not gaurenteed because of rotating tables and they don't annouce who is where. I am willing to pay someone $200 cash if the let me have there place in line if they are in Pat's line...Any feedback would be appreciated...Thank you!!!!

PM me :)

pmoore6792

Premier Member
Credits
I'm a phillies fan...I have all the autographs from the 08 team except Pat and three other guys So Taguichi, Pat Gillick and Clay Condrey...I flew to Tampa last year for their fan fest...but he was literally the only player not there...and I'm flying to san Fran...just for Pat's autograph...his autograph clearly isn't worth $200 but it completes my item...I'm bringing one friend..but it looks like there are 5 stations...

So the idea is that we all stand in different lines...if Pat is in your line I get a text and meet you...$200 to the lucky winner...Autographs from the other players are all yours...I'm not interested in them....

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Man, I wish Pat Burrell would have become a Kansas City Royal and been at their fanfest. So not only $200 but say $300 on top to fly out.

mike8016

Premier Member
Credits
I honestly would not fly across the country to go to this event. It is a mess when 20,000 ppl go to it. They are expecting more than 40,000 ppl this year.