signings in philly area for phils/flyers/eagles/sixers

Jwolfer

Lifetime Member
Credits
they do not sign that day maybe 1 or 2 players if your lucky...... all they do is take a lap around the feilds and high 5 everyone

i'm looking for appearances that they do not post on signingshotline.com or on any of the websites arounds town events when the season starts, because i know they do ALOT of public appearances but its not talked about much

thanks for the help though

Antonio

Oh I've never been sorry though.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
usually outside in back on darien st where they park their cars.

Inside or outside? Need the signing for the bat.

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
you will start to hear about eagles signings closer to season. they will have some of their own radio shows, like akers usually has his own and sheldon also. chickies and petes in south philly and ne philly usually does ones and eskin will have his show one monday a month i believe at the linc store and the guests are usually pretty good (olders guests were rocca, curtis, bunkley, r.brown, desean jackson etc.)..all of which are free autograph sessions for this. sometimes you may have to wait for commercials of radio shows or til show is over. sometimes only kids can get autos. everyone is different..just keep eyes and ears open. when i know something, it will be up here :)

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
most guys are in before 1, 2 at latest...utley is always in before 12. its really tough to do before hand but its always worth a shot.

Hate to ask so many questions but what time do they star arriving for a 7:05 game? I'm guessing 4:00. Earlier?

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Chickie's and Pete's in Egg Harbor Twp in South Jersey also has a show every Monday. I remember Chris Gocong and a couple other guys have been there.

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
thanks alot for the radio show information and the eagles store at the linc

those signings are usaully ALL posted online at signingshotline.com and the other issue with the radio shows is like the Gocong show, they dont know who their guests are till that night same as most other places besides C&P on monday nights

andy reid does his own show also.

but if anyone can post signings at like banks (curtis did 1 last yr) or cell phone stores (stewart bradley did one last yr and i was the only 1 there he signed 20 items for me)

its the signings like that, that arent listed around my area the lehigh valley
they do alot besides radio shows and the pro shop

if anyone hears of those public signings let me know
Antonio

graphgoddess

Premier Member
Credits
due to a pm by a member on sportsgraphing expressing their unhappiness with my sharing of information, i wont be listing much on here. i dont wish to fight with people on here and have drama start over things like listing of autograph events. if your curious about something, you can pm and i will tell you and everyone else is free to list information but i will not be listing much. sorry and thanks

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
due to a pm by a member on sportsgraphing expressing their unhappiness with my sharing of information, i wont be listing much on here. i dont wish to fight with people on here and have drama start over things like listing of autograph events. if your curious about something, you can pm and i will tell you and everyone else is free to list information but i will not be listing much. sorry and thanks

Pm's like this come from the greedy people who only care about themselves and don't want other graphers showing up because they feel they can get more stuff signed if fewer people are there. We have a few of those in michigan and i know some in this philly area as well so I'm not surprised you got a pm. The more they can get by themself the more they can sell. Greed is a very horrible thing but some people only care about themselves in everything they do in life... its a shame really.